Sunday, December 3, 2017

Famous Last Words: Final Thoughts Fall 2017

Finals; Flickr

Wow, I can’t believe its finally finals time! I would like to start off by saying this class has been so much fun! I learned a lot. I didn’t just learn about how to better my writing, but also how to work with technology! I feel like I am technologically challenged sometimes when it comes to new techniques like using pages instead of posts. It took me forever to figure out how to start my project this semester for some reason, but I am happy with the outcome! I got to learn about blogger, the difference between a website URL and the URL to the actual post. My favorite part was definitely the stories. If I had to pick between Epics of India and Mythfolklore, I think I liked Epics of India more.

These next two weeks are definitely going to be a challenge, but I feel I’m ready to tackle it on! Mind over matter is what I keep telling myself. I have my first final Thursday in my Organic Chemistry class, and I am beyond ready to get that over with. I feel that will be the most challenging final, but I sure am glad it’s the first one I have.

I’m mentally preparing myself for long nights at the library, lots of food, water, and tea. I plan to keep my workout schedule in check to release stress and tension, and be able to stay awake these next few days. I also started drinking Pomegranate juice! I don’t know how much energy it provides, but its great for the immune system! I think I have mentally prepared myself for the craziest two weeks. I don’t think you can have finals week completely down even as a senior, but you can always improve on how to take it on each year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Final Thoughts Fall 2017

Finals; Flickr Wow, I can’t believe its finally finals time! I would like to start off by saying this class has ...